Police: Engage with MyPolice
Mypolice does direct, open conversations between YOU and the police.
MyPolice is a neutral space where you can tell your story knowing the people who count will read it and it will make a difference.
What MyPolice can do for YOU, the people who really matter :
- Find out more about your local police ; who they are and what they do
- Send feedback to the police from a neutral platform
- Support other people's questions, experiences and stories, share them
- Rate your police experience and their performance.
What MyPolice can do for the Police:
- Respond in a neutral space. Answer the stories, comments and experiences related to your force, that are put to you on MyPolice.
- Empathic data to understand what the public need and want
- Use widgets or our local page to hold your own open, direct conversations with targeted audiences.
- Identify weaknesses and spot opportunities in the service your force delivers.