MyPolice allows direct, open conversations between YOU and the police - your police.
MyPolice is a neutral space where you can tell your story secure in the knowledge that the people who count will read it. So you'll know it will make a difference.
You pay for your police service. You're the customer. You're the one who matters. So use MyPolice to:
- Find out more about your local police ; who they are and what they do.
- Send feedback to the police from a neutral platform.
- Support other people's questions, experiences and stories, as well as share them.
- Rate your police experience and their performance.
MyPolice also helps the police:
- To respond in a neutral space. Answer the stories, comments and experiences related to their force, that are put to them on MyPolice.
- By providing empathic data, to understand what the public needs and wants.
- Hold their own open, direct conversations with targeted audiences.
- Identify weaknesses and spot opportunities in the service their force delivers.